maandag 12 maart 2012

I fear Ending up on the Streets

Hey there,


I'm going to share with you a fear that has been existing within me for a long time, which is the fear of ending up on the streets.

This is a fear that I have basically picked up from my parents and grandparents as they often used that phrase of 'what if you end up on the streets?!' when trying to get me to understand just how important it is to have money in this world - to have money and obviously a job.

And it worked, because here I am, absolutely terrified of 'ending up on the streets', and thus terrified of losing my job, my house, my money, which I see as my only security in this reality.

I live in constant fear of losing my job, of being fired, of not being able to pay my bills - which would lead me to 'end up on the streets'.

And obviously now with the 'economical crises' in Europe and basically all over the world - the chances are rising that I would one day actually lose my job and 'end up on the streets', just like so many people are right now really physically living on the streets.


Geen opmerkingen: