zondag 2 maart 2008

2008 forgiveness for all

i forgive myself for allowing myself to think that i ll never get out of my mind consciousness system
i forgive myself for allowing myself to think that i am dependant on other people and their process of stopping the mind for becoming self thru a process of stopping my mind
i forgive myself for allowing myself to believe that i am in a process
i forgive myself for allowing myself to think that i first must get out of something to become myself
i forgive myself for allowing myself to think that it matters how my process compares to others and their process
i forgive myself for allowing myself to compare myself to others
i forgive myself for allowing myself not to realise that i am actually comparing myself to myself and not to others
i forgive myself for allowing myself to judge my process according to how others experience theirs
i forgive myself for allowing myself to think that the difference between processes matters for who i am
i forgive myself for allowing myself to think that i am doing this for others
i forgive myself for allowing myself to think that i know how others will perceive this or react to this
i forgive myself for allowing myself to think that it is possible to do something for others
i forgive myself for allowing myself not to realise that all i do i do for, to, and as myself and that if i think i am doing something for someone else, i am allowing myself to be of the mind
i forgive myself for allowing myself to think i can help others
i forgive myself for allowing myself to believe that it is possible to help others
i forgive myself for allowing myself to want to help others
i forgive myself for allowing myself not to realise that helping others is a reflection of myself wanting help or not wanting to help myself
i forgive myself for allowing myself to feel helpless
i forgive myself for allowing myself to feel like help comes from outside of myself
i forgive myself for allowing myself to perceive others as helpless
i forgive myself for allowing myself to think that their help will come from outside of them
i forgive myself for allowing myself to think that i need something from others
i forgive myself for allowing myself to think that others can do things for me
i forgive myself for allowing myself to think that there are things i cannot do for myself
i forgive myself for allowing myself to think that desteni is helping me with my process
i forgive myself for allowing myself not to realise that i, as one and equal with desteni, am helping myself with this process
i forgive myself for allowing myself to think that a dimensional being is helping me with my process
i forgive myself for allowing myself not to realise that i, as one and equal with the dimensions, am helping myself
i forgive myself for allowing myself to think that it is important for me to think about what 'others' will think or have to say about how far i am in my process
i forgive myself for allowing myself to make gradations in process
i forgive myself for allowing myself to not realise that i am one and equal with process as the whole of process in everyone as in myself cause i am one and equal with everyone in this world as myself

Geen opmerkingen: